Wednesday, May 9, 2007

Love, love me do,
You know i love you,
I'll always be true,
So pleee-eee-eeeese
Love me dooo.

I love John Lenon. Seriously, only he can write this stuff and get away with it!
I love The Beatles. yes yes their music is nice, catchy, psychedelic at times and all that but what really endeared them to me, is "Hard day's night".
With lyrics like
"its been a hard day's night and i have been working like a dog
its been a hard day's night, i should be sleeping like a log".. its clearly not their best work!

But the movie! its sooo cute (please excuse the girly wording). John Lenon is an absolute dream In that movie. the boys come across as a cheeky, fun group of friends which i guess they were at that point. Lenon is hilarious with his antics.

Its a must watch for all witty, British comedy lovers.
Its a must watch for those who wish in fall in love with Lenon again. And you will.

-gatsby

No comments: