Saturday, May 12, 2007

2 down. 4 to go. dammit!

For all those who were really worried, math went off decently. Might actually pass. Might. Yay! Big treat for whoever is nice enough to comment and share my joy. And all this just because there is a chance for me to pass. How easy am i to please!!

Kit, my bestest, has decided to grace us with her priceless thoughts. Expect nothing less than a witty funny blog of groundbreaking literary value. hehehe. I do louw her.
Here you go,
http://www.kit-tabularasa.blogspot.com/

She just started it so be patient. But the first post should keep you entertained plenty. Hehe.

Anyway, a good friend of mine, Du, has com down from Singapore. I have known him for ages now. Well, for about 7 years to be precise. But i made his acquaintance on the internet (it was not as cheesy as it sounds) so i never got to meet him since he has never been to India.
Until now.
And i met him for the first time yesterday.
You know when you're gonna meet someone, you imagine it to be a certain way? And when it happens its just how you imagined it and more?
That's how yesterday was. I had the best time.

Here's to Du and estranged friends everywhere. I wouldn't know what i would do without you guys.
Cheers!

-gatsby

4 comments:

Kit said...

err..thankoo for the free marketing that u are doin ya... :)..shy is came..also jitter jitter for me..

Jaideep said...

Really true... when strangers become friends and we get to know them better, physical connect hardly matters.... but still we crave for it...

ok posted the comment now my treat...:)

J said...

"I wouldn't know what i would do without you guys"

Mug books what else?

Gayathri said...

@mordecai: is that what you do?