Monday, May 21, 2007

As all you faithful readers(Du) may have guessed, my damn exams are finally over. Don't ask me how i did them. All i know is that they are over and frankly that's all i care about, at least for the next two months.

It has a been a busy last few days. Kit is leaving to japan tomorrow. Loads and loads of shopping and eating out! Its been pure heaven i tell you. Man i don't know what i would have done without Kit for one whole month in Madras. But since i am leaving town too, its not so bad.
Which brings me to my next thing, I am leaving the big US of A. Thankfully its only for a holiday and I should be back in good ol'Madras within a month. I am going to Stamford, Connecticut so if any of you have been there, please tell me about the off-beat interesting things the place has to offer.

Most of you know, that i have a little cat called Ozzy.





That's him being cute as hell in his Santa hat.

Now here is the problem. Since I'm going away, there is no place for me to leave him. Apparently shelters like SPCA or Blue cross don't take cats. They are all dog people. I need a place to keep him safe or otherwise I will never be able to enjoy my vacation. So if any of you have a big heart and want to look after my baby cat for a month, please let me know. He is thoroughly litter-box trained and very well mannered. Or if you can even suggest some solution, please do feel free to drop a line and tell me what I can do. I am truly desperate.

It has actually been a good month for me. Lots of friends, lots of good times, lots of fun and laughter. So despite these exams, I will look back on this month of May with fond memories.
Also, I have been going to Amethyst wayyyy too much. Good fun that place is. All you fellow vegetarians, try the Vegan sandwich there. Its yummy. If you order any of their hot coffees, they give you these little cone shaped candies with a tiny little bit of crunchy coffee bean embedded in it. Also yummy.

Well, that's that for now. Do let me know about any ideas you might have about Ozzy. It will not go unrewarded. Thanks.

-gatsby

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hear Masala Cat is a delicacy easily prepared in minutes.

Anonymous said...

I am a voracious cat lover..meaning i love cats a lot...especially for dinner :P. They taste awesome..













New Maggi flavour:

Maggi Cat Masala

Sirf do minute ka intezaar
Billi ka Tadka tayyar!

YUMMY!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

I know a nice, safe and cozy place for Ozzy.............

...........In my tummy :P

Arvind said...

I'm veggie :P